Water Therapy Rudraksha (Set of 3)
Rudrasamrat Water therapy Rudraksha is beneficial for maintaining good health. For this, the three beads of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha that are in the kit should be kept overnight in a glass of water. If this water is taken on an empty stomach in the morning, it is beneficial to regulate blood circulation and also gives relief from common stomach and skin disorders.
- This combination has Three beads of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- It is said to be beneficial for blood pressure control and the same gives relief from general stomach disorders and skin related ailments.
- Water therapy kit also gives relief from acidity, constipation and makes the mind peaceful and calm.
- Three beads of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha (Water Therapy) should be kept in a glass of water overnight.
- This water should be consumed in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Rudraksha has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties which is why it turns the water alkaline when kept overnight.
- This water also helps in increasing the body’s immunity and improves energy levels.
Water therapy kit is a Rudraksha remedy highly beneficial for people to maintain good health and hygiene. It is said that the Water therapy relieves acidity, constipation, and mental stress and is also believed to calm the mind. This is a must-try remedy for people suffering from stomach-related ailments, indigestion, and gastrointestinal problems Therefore scholars also often recommend drinking Rudraksha water.
How to Maintain Rudraksha:-
Rudraksha are powerful ancient beads believed to have originated from the tears of Lord Shiva worn by humans since time immemorial. They have a life span of hundreds of years if maintained properly, it can also be handed over through generations. The beads should be kept clean and free from deposits of sweat and talc, by washing them with plain water at regular intervals and cleaning them with a soft brush. If the beads appear to be dry then you can apply coconut, olive or mustard oil to protect the beads from dehydration.
Do’s and Don’ts:-
Rudraksha can be worn by all (Men, Women & Children) on a regular basis without any restrictions. Preferably, the Rudraksha should be taken off during intercourse, bowel movements, haircut, visiting funeral grounds and monthly menstrual cycles. The Rudraksha can also be taken off while taking bath as regular soap and water can dehydrate the beads.
Hence, as a daily routine, it is recommended to take off the mala at night and wear it in the morning after a bath, after chanting “Om Namah Shivay”.